While traveling to some places, I have a vague idea. But for some places, I am genuinely quite blank, I don´t know what to expect. Yerevan, even though I have wanted to go for a while, I walked through immigration not knowing much about the city & country. Though while landing, Mount Arafat stood its ground, proud and prominent, snow filled and beautiful.
Yerevan is a small and stylish city, old and new, in one. On the one side, you have avenues lined with hip pubs, and on the other, churches older than you can imagine.
 |
| Love a nice tree outside a nice building. |
 |
| Wires across borders. |
 |
| Walking around the city. |
 |
| Pomegranate juice was very popular. |
 |
| City life. |
 |
| He was very happy to have his photo taken. |
 |
| Eateries outside the Yerevan Cascade. |
 |
| Hola. |
 |
| Yerevan is famous for its carpets. |
 |
Handmade goods at Vernissage market.
|
 |
| Handmade goods at Vernissage market. |
 |
| Shopping at Vernissage near the Republic Square was quite a memorable experience. |
 |
| Just a dog enjoying his day in one of the many gardens of Yeravan. |
 |
| A busy city. |
 |
| Love looking at where people live. |
 |
| Katoghike church. |
 |
| Bookstore Epigraph. |
 |
| I loved this book and stationery store. Called Epigraph. |
Would I go back? Maybe, I am not sure. We visited both Yerevan and Dilijan. I had a moment where I realized that life is good and reasonable, and access to Dilijan and the mountains is a huge plus.